LABCAT software modules are PC-based Windows applications that run on a network or run stand-alone if desired. All modules are built on relational database technology. When run in a networked environment, they provide secure access to server-resident databases from client machines.
LABCAT software products are designed for GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and 21CFR Part 11 compliance. All products offer certain common features:
- Network or stand-alone operation
- Easy-to-use menus and graphical interfaces
- User-defined dictionaries
- Protocol options for varied data collection needs
- Extensive menus of exportable reports
- Large selection of statistical analysis functions
- Password protection
- Detailed on-line user manuals and on-line help
Our team of solution experts are always available to answer your questions and provide additional details. Contact us to receive more information.