The Premiere Animal Study Automation Software Suite
The LABCAT module for Necropsy Records allows for robust tracking and reporting of organ weights and gross observations.
The LABCAT module for Necropsy Records enables users to:
- Record observational data at the time of necropsy
- Collect organ weight and size data automatically via integrated electronic balances and calipers
- Link data for related or paired organs
- Resource management to help you keep track of your study materials
- Scheduling of study tasks
- Seamless integration with the LABCAT In-Life, Clinical Pathology, and Pathology modules, allowing you to access protocols, studies and animal data generated from other modules.
- Standardized reporting, including animal and necropsy information, individual or group summary of organ weights, brain and body weight percentages, and gross observations
- Summary reporting for dose groups or other experimental conditions.
- Seamless exporting to MS Excel, TIBCO Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, SigmaPlot, and other data analysis packages for sophisticated data mining and graphing capability
- File format support for 3rd party packages (e.g., ASCII, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV, RPT, DIF, XLS, HTML, ODBC, RTF, text and XML)
This module can accommodate single- or both-sex studies with:
- Unlimited organs per subject
- Unlimited dose groups per sex
- Unlimited subjects per dose group
- Unlimited subjects per sex