The Premiere Animal Study Automation Software Suite
The LABCAT module for Clinical Pathology evaluates and reports data collected directly from clinical chemistry, hematology, urinalysis analyzers, and similar devices.
- Assignment of accession numbers for easy referencing
- Customizable data types and descriptions to accommodate your unique studies
- Hardware integration with data entry from a large selection of analyzers and manual entry options
- Resource management to help keep track of study materials
- Seamless integration with the LABCAT In-Life, Necropsy Records, and Pathology modules, allowing you to access protocols, studies and animal data generated from other modules.
- Standardized reporting, including differential data, regression, individual data summaries, morphology observations and audit trails
- Seamless exporting to MS Excel, TIBCO Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, SigmaPlot, and other data analysis packages for sophisticated data mining and graphing capability
- File format support for 3rd party packages (e.g., ASCII, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV, RPT, DIF, XLS, HTML, ODBC, RTF, text and XML)
This module accommodates single- or both-sex studies with:
- Unlimited morphology codes
- Unlimited user-defined tests
- Unlimited differential cell types for red and white cells