The Premiere Animal Study Automation Software Suite
LABCAT for Clinical Pathology evaluates and reports data collected directly from clinical chemistry, hematology, and urinalysis analyzers, and other devices.
LABCAT for In Life/In Vivo Data Collection and Reporting facilitates acquisition of all objective and subjective data, as well as digital image capture.
LABCAT's Report Manager Utility is a robust tool to leverage study data, enabling investigators and analysts to perform comprehensive data mining and management.
LABCAT's Necropsy Records module offers easy recording and reporting in categories such as individual or summary organ weights, brain and body weight percentages, gross findings, and more.
- Accelerate your Clinical Pathology studies with LABCAT automation.
- Data collection and management for in vivo preclinical investigations.
- Versatile reporting tools for powerful data mining and analysis.
- Record and track comprehensive Necropsy data quickly and easily.
- LABCAT for Pathology facilitates correlations between microscopic data and gross observations.
LABCAT is a complete suite of software products for the pharmacology and toxicology research communities. For over 40 years, LABCAT has set the standard for innovative computing solutions in pre-clinical research.