The Premier Animal Study Automation Software Suite
In Life/In Vivo Data Collection
The LABCAT module for In Life/In Vivo Data Collection and Reporting is the premier data collection and management system for the in-life phase of preclinical investigations.
The In Life/In Vivo Data Collection and Reporting module shares many of the features of the Tumor Measurement and Tracking module, including:
- Custom task creation allowing the collection of images, and any alpha-numeric data type.
- Data storage in a Microsoft SQL database preserves data integrity
- Electronic capture enables rapid and secure collection of study data
- Protocol driven, with user-defined study parameters and tasks (e.g., body weights, food consumption, test articles, blood sampling, clinical observations, etc.)
- Drug dose calculations
- Hardware integrates with electronic balances (Ohaus, Mettler, et. al.), calipers (Foeler, Mitutoyo, et. al.,), ID readers (RapID, Biomedic, Avid, PharmaSeq, et. al.), imaging systems, etc.
- Automatic randomization to perform group assignments based on body weight, or any numeric value and/or user-defined formula
- NEW! Image management allows digital images to be stored with qualitative observations and commentary
- Imaging integration with pixel analysis functionality
- Data collection scheduling with shared calendars and completeness checks
- Optional GLP-adherent audit trails and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Administrator-defined security access allowing multiple user groups and concurrent studies to collect data, definable by study
- Additional ad hoc reporting and graphing capabilities available using the LABCAT Report Manager Utility
- Supports multiple concurrent users and multiple concurrent studies
- Supports multiple server and virtual desktop environments
- Standardized reporting with full suite of statistical tests
- Custom task reporting allowing you to analyze any input data
- Graphical templates for body weights, and feed consumption
- Seamless exporting to MS Excel, TIBCO Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, SigmaPlot, and other data analysis packages for sophisticated data mining and graphing capability
- File format support for 3rd party packages (e.g., ASCII, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV, RPT, DIF, XLS, HTML, ODBC, RTF, text and XML)