The Premier Animal Study Automation Software Suite
Clinical Pathology Animal Studies
The LABCAT Clinical Pathology animal studies module evaluates and reports data collected directly from clinical chemistry, hematology, urinalysis analyzers, and similar devices.
Clinical Pathology Software Details
- Assignment of accession numbers for easy referencing
- Customizable data types and descriptions to accommodate your unique studies
- Hardware integration with data entry from a large selection of analyzers and manual entry options
- Resource management to help keep track of study materials
- Seamless integration with the LABCAT In-Life, Necropsy Records, and Pathology modules, allowing you to access protocols, studies and animal data generated from other modules.
Clinical Pathology Reporting Capabilities
- Standardized reporting, including differential data, regression, individual data summaries, morphology observations, and audit trails
- Seamless exporting to MS Excel, TIBCO Spotfire, GraphPad Prism, SigmaPlot, and other data analysis packages for sophisticated data mining and graphing capability
- File format support for 3rd party packages (e.g., ASCII, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV, RPT, DIF, XLS, HTML, ODBC, RTF, text, and XML)
See our Report Manager Utility to learn more.
This module accommodates single- or both-sex studies with:
- Unlimited morphology codes
- Unlimited user-defined tests
- Unlimited differential cell types for red and white cells